Bulgaria Citizenship by Investment
Why choose Bulgaria?
As one of the youngest EU member states, Bulgaria boasts a rich and diverse culture, temperate climate, and ideal location in Southeast Europe. The Investor Program for Citizenship in Bulgaria helps get you there faster with the following benefits:
- Residency within six to nine months.
- Fast-track option for citizenship within two years.
- Special exemption from physical residence enforced with legislation.
- Government-approved investments and available financing options from banks.
- No language requirements.
- No obligation to relinquish current nationality.
- Lowest tax rates and free-trade environment within the EU.
- Benefits for Permanent Residents
- Free movement within the Schengen zone after Bulgaria becomes a member state.
- Access to high-quality health care in Bulgaria and the EU.
- Conditional tax exemption on world income.
- Benefits for Citizens
- Unrestricted right to live, work and study in Europe.
- Right to own land in any EU country.
- Be a non-EU citizen.
- Possess a valid passport or another foreign travel document.
- Provide documents supporting the source and origin of invested funds.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Attest the power of attorneys and the investment agreement.
- Make the minimum statutory trips to Bulgaria.
Bulgaria Fast – track to Citizenship (Citizenship by Investment)
- The fast-track option allows investors to apply for citizenship faster by doubling their investment. The requirements for this option are as follows:
- Have at least one year of permanent residency status.
- Double the investment by purchasing €512,000 in government bonds or in the capital of a Bulgarian company that is carrying out a Priority Investment Project (as defined in the Investment Promotion Act).
- Hold a second additional investment for a period of two years.
- Financing options are available to qualified applicants. Applications for the fast-track program are examined under express procedure.
For more information, please contact our hotline: +84 911 60 22 44 (Multi line)