Greece Golden Visa by Investment
Golden Visa Greece offers residency without time restrictions in a country of sun, scenery and thousands of years of rich history and culture. Becoming a resident in Greece allows you and your family (spouse, children and parents) access to 26 Schengen-area countries.
The Greek Golden Visa programme applies to non-EU/EEA citizens who purchase real estate assets in Greece, the value of which must be at least €250,000. The investment can be in a single property or within a portfolio, provided that the total investment exceeds €250,000.
- Quick process 2 – 3 months
- None Residency requirement
- Family spouse, dependents up to age 21 & parents of main investor
- Reside without time restriction in Greece
- Travel without any visa requirements to 26 European Schengen-area countries and reside there for up to three months
- Citizenship status can be obtained under specific conditions
- No language requirement
- No minimum personal income requirement
- Simple, fast and transparent processing
- Very low application cost
- Access to the Greek education system
- Residence permit in the form of an electronic card, not attached to your passport
- Very competitive prices in real estate assets when compared with other European destinations
- High rental yields for quality properties in prime locations
- Applicants must be non-EU/EEA citizens who intend to invest in Greece
- An investment in property with a minimum value of €250,000 plus the applicable taxes.
- Health Insurance for applicant and dependents
- If the investment is sold the investor will lose the right to reside in Greece
- Applicants must hold a clean criminal record from their country of origin and country of residence (if different)
For more information, please contact our hotline: +84 911 60 22 44 (Multi line)